View Profile SeanOArtsAndVoice

3 Game Reviews

Unlocked everything with no 1337 Ascension. That ending is the kinda view you grind for.

Goddamn, I vaguely remembered playing this ages ago, and you know what, it still holds up fairly well.

This was a great game! I love how you managed to make a game with all these fun mechanics that keep getting added on and add layers of complexity while having a control scheme that is the simplest it can be! Awesome work!

3 Audio Reviews

Loved getting to be involved with this. Thank you again so much, y'all!

Pretty good! I liked the energy behind your reel! Some minor criticisms are I couldn't tell where one bit ended and another begun, and, the dip in your reel with The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy is a bit odd, the reel's supposed to be demonstrating your voice, so it's kind of a counterproductive lull in the reel.
I could also hear a bit of white noise in the background of your mic throughout the reel. Make sure you're running your audio through necessary noise reduction and compression.
Overall I like it and I look forward to hearing more work from you!

m00tie responds:

hi, thank you for the feedback! I unfortunately didn't have the raw audio files of my voice lines, and the background noise is actually an environmental thing because they're from videos about trains, lol

Hahahaha can't go wrong with making comedy outta Alex Jones' insane ramblings. Good stuff, Nick!

Artist, actor, stoner, and general geek. Always open to talk and welcoming of all. Be kind to yourself and others.

Sean @SeanOArtsAndVoice